Welcome to OACCP!
The Ohio Association of Child Care Providers represents the Directors and business owners of more than 600 licensed child care centers. Our members educate and care for over 50,000 of Ohioâ€™s youngest citizens, including private pay and publicly funded children, who are served in faith-based, for-profits and non-profit programs.
- Membership Renewal -going on now!
- State of Ohio eliminating SUTQ Quality Achievement Awards July 1, 2016
- Sign-on letter from all providers going to Governor Kasich regarding the impact on working families and child care providers --click on "New", read the letter, and sign-on!!
- Quarterly OACCP Meeting and Advocacy Training for Members April 5, 2016 -- learn how to make a difference!! If your not a member, join now! Click on "Events" for details.
- OAEYC State Conference - April 21-23 at Kalahari! Visit us at the OACCP booth and enter to win a dollhouse and furniture from Lakeshore courtesy of John French of Lakeshore.
- OAEYC State Conference--Visit with OACCP at our "Meet & Greet" on Thursday, April 21 from 5:30-6:30pm!! Enjoy refreshments, network with other providers, and get to know us! We are looking forward to meeting all of you! Click on "Events" to register!